1. Which Board belongs this SSC and Inter one sitting course?
This SSC or Tenth and Inter one sitting courses are Offered by the Central Board National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) and State Boards like Telangana Open School Society (TOSS) or Andhra pradesh Open School Society (APOSS).
2. From when Admissions will start for inter one sitting?
Inter One sitting Admissions starts every year in the month of June and closes in the month of September
3. Is this SSC and Inter one sitting Valid for Higher Education’s?
Yes, This Inter one sitting certificate is valid for All Higher Studies
4. Is this Inter one sitting certificate Valid for any Government job?
Yes, this Inter one sitting is 100% valid in all Government and Private Job’s
5. What is the difference between Regular Intermediate and Open Inter?
For Regular Intermediate student has to attend classes regularly and for Open Intermediate students should attend only on Holidays and Sundays
6. After tenth class I have gap can I get Admission in inter one sitting?
Minimum one year gap should be there after Tenth. Than you can get Admission into Inter one sitting
7. What are the group’s offer in Inter one sitting?
MPC, BiPC, MEC, CEC, HEC are the groups for inter one sitting.
8. What is the age limit to join in inter one sitting?
After 15 years of age you can join inter one sitting college
9. How many subjects should I write in inter one sitting?
Five subjects are mandatory and you can choose more subjects.
10. Is there any guarantee pass in open inter single sitting?
No, Guarantee Pass
11. What is the qualification required for Intermediate one sitting?
Minimum SSC or Tenth is required for Intermediate one sitting
12. What are the Documents required to get admission in intermediate?
Required documents are SSC or Tenth Long memo, Aadhaar Card, Passport size photos 5 copies and TC
13. After inter one sitting can I join B.Tech or Engineering college?
Yes you can get admission into any B.Bech or Engineering colleges and you can write Eamcet also
14. When Will Be the Intermediate one sitting Exams?
NIOS Conducts exams Yearly Two times in the month of April and October